Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Few Things About Me

Technically, I am a senior at South this year but like a lot of people do, I changed my major in the later part of my junior year. I was a pre-med major and I wanted to be a dermatologist but after I took a lot of the classes and hated them I realized that wasn't the path I wanted to take. I learned that education was the path for me. I love children and I also have a passion for learning new things and I think it will be great for me to be involved in the learning process for young children. I am twenty-one years old and I have one little sister who I am very close to. I have a boyfriend I have been dating for a while now and we planned to get married on 10-10-10, he is the love of my life and I couldn't have asked God for a better match! My best friend Britney is absolutely a blessing in my life; she is always there for me when I need her and she is so much fun to be around. I am a member of Chi Omega here at South. The second love of my life is my dog, Pebbles, I love her like she were my child. I have the best parents who instilled morals and values into my sister and I and they have very high expectations for me to succeed in whatever path I choose to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment