Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twitter

Twitter is an interesting topic of choice. I believe that once a person gets used to using twitter it could be of value. To be honest, I find twitter very hard to understand because I am not savvy with technology at all; though I have learned so much valuable information throughout the semester and am starting to make progress in that area. I do think that we are lucky to have a class that shows future teachers how to use all different sorts of technology such as twitter. Twitter can be used for classroom teachers and for students. One thing I do like about twitter is when you have a question, you can post it on twitter and literally within minutes someone will most likely have answered your question; this can be of value to teachers and students. For students, classmates and their teacher can reply with answers to the student's homework help or any question the student might have. For teachers, twitter can be helpful to keep up with what the students are interested in or what areas they may be having trouble in so that they can receive more help in that subject. I have not posted any questions myself but I have looked at posts done by others and I can see that it can be very helpful, along with being very interesting. There is all sorts of information within twitter on basically any subject and I believe it could be a great asset to a teacher once he or she gets past the initial difficulty of learning the ropes.

No comments:

Post a Comment