Sunday, March 8, 2009

iTunes University

Itunes University is a part of the iTunes store used as an educational resourse. The iTunes U has many different categories to select from when searching for information. The categories are as follows: business, engineering, fine arts, health and medicine, history, humanities, language, literature, mathematics, science, social science, society, and teaching and education. There is also a search available to find information from a specific provider, such as university research.

I believe that iTunes University would be a great tool for me as a teacher and a student. There is an abundance of information on almost any topic imaginable. I think the iTunes University would be great from the student perspective because there is a lot of information for research papers available. From the teacher perspective, I think iTunes University would be a great tool because it has a section for K-12 information, and teaching and education section for topics I may need to refresh myself on for classroom activities. Visit http://www.itunes.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment